Bio-Shock™ line of products will remove odours effectively and not act as a masking agent.
With Biocide Systems™ South Africa's line of Bio-Shocker™ products you can remove the toughest smells, like never before! Our revolutionary technology brings the industrial odour eliminating tool, "Chlorine Dioxide" to you. Readily available, safe and affordable.
Easily and effectively eliminates organic and chemical odours caused by:
Cigarettes, Pet Urine, Vomit, Spoiled food, Mold, Mildew, Petrol, Diesel, Paint, Fish, Fire, Flooding, Trash, Sweat, Cooking, Soured milk, Waste and any other type of toxic odour you can think of.
Simple to use: just shake, add water and walk away! Safe in all vehicles and home interiors, on hard and soft surface and fast acting.
Non-toxic, Eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable. No harmful residue, VOCs or Carcinogens.
Struggling with bad odours in your vehicle? Bio-Shock™ them away with our fantastic Auto-Shocker™. The Auto-Shocker™ is good for one vehicle of up to 7 cubic meter of interior space.read more
Struggling with bad odours in your home or apartment? Bio-Shock™ them away with our fantastic Room-Shocker™. The Room-Shocker™ is good for one room of up to 37 square meter of floor space.read more
Struggling with bad odours in your boat? Bio-Shock™ them away with our fantastic Marine-Shocker™. The Marine-Shocker™ is good for one cabin of up to 37 square meter of cabin space.read more
Bio-Shock™ line of products will completely remove odours in as little as 4 hours and a maximum of 24 hours depending on severity.*
Safe for all automotive & home interiors. Stronger and safer than ozone machines or any other odour elimination product on the market today. For institutional, commercial & personal use.
Simply shake, add water and walk away – requires no hazardous material or safety equipment.
Leaves no harmful residue to clean up and is non-carcinogenic. Pet and child friendly.
Non-labour-intensive, reducing man-hours and bottom line.
Non-aerosol and 100% biodegradable and releases no VOCs or carcinogens into our environment.
WANT TO KNOW MORE
I used this on 3 different vehicles with excellent results. It is truly an amazing product and really worth the money spent as I never have to worry about the problem again. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with any sort of bad smells in their car. BEST PRODUCT EVER, THANK YOU MCCARTHYS AUTO TRIMMERS!
I used this product to remove the cigarette smoke from a pre-owned car. I was wonderfully surprised that it actually worked. It’s a great product and I would definitely recommend it.
Just some feedback on the Bio Shock we used on one of our cars that had a terrible smoke smell in it. we are very happy with the product and will definitely be using it again in future. The smell in the car is completely gone and the car smells nice and fresh. Thank you very much!! Happy clients!!
We have tried the Auto shocker on two of our vehicles the one was for smoke and the other was for spilt alcohol. It has taken the smell out completely and has not returned. Your product is very good and really works well.